April 01, 2016
Hellooo all.....

    m so excited as i have started blogging today about my little creations and crafts that i make.
     Thanks to all that great crafters and my inspiring godesses of crafts...Rajinichawla,darshana salva ,anita kejriwal....and many other crafters there who every minute inspire the other crafter....i just belived in one thing before i started crafting,"there are no thumb rules in crafting." "anything made with passion and curiosity...is pretty















Here are few of my quilling creations....paper quilled jwellery boxes...in diffrent shapes, hope u people like it....thanks for landing in my blog....will surely post a tutorial for beginners like me....thnaks all....

2 comments:

  1. Crafts in Your blog speaks itself about your passion on your work.
    Heartful congratulations and best wishes for your continued success.Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.