"Beautiful" Mixed Media csnvas using chipboard frame

1:56:00 PM

Hello Crafty People,

          Hope you all are doing good? I am good here and more over in good crafty mood this month, I guess its because of this unpredictable weather like sudden rains, cloudy sky and all of a sudden the shining sun says Hai. This is so inspiring and cheers up my mood to make something colorful yet elegant. Hence, I am here with some inspirational project this month for Itsybitsy Blog as part of my DT work. Please do hop on to the Itsybitsy blog for more details regarding the challenge and supplies I have used for this project.

 Now do have a look at pictures and leave some love in comments if you liked my efforts.


Tutorial:














Also Please do follow me here on blog, Subscribe for the email and find me on social media. Lets keep in touch.

INSTAGRAM -Roshini Crafts 
PINTEREST - Roshini Crafts
FACEBOOK - Roshini Crafts

Hope you enjoyed reading my blog.

Thank you so much,
Roshini.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. stunning roshini,beautiful step by step instructions. love the colour splash too
    Shylaa
    Adhiraacreations

    ReplyDelete

recent posts

Advertise