The Antique - "LOVE"

Hello Everybody,

My post is all about the latest mixed media work done by me, have a look at the pictures here....









It was really hard time for me to click the pictures as it was raining and the sky is cloudy since last week here in my city Hyderabad, India, So if you are in the region where it is  bright and sunny, then here you go. I am sending you some cold and rainy vibes your way.....feel the cold breeze.....

Few close shots here:











This is made  as part of my submission for the DT Call over at Words & Paintery blog, which I was  looking from a long time. Inspiration for the project for colors and subject is also inspired by this may month mood board at Words & Paintery.


Hope you liked my post and project, If so please do not hesitate you leave your genuine comments below. Keep visiting my blog.

Take Care,
Regards from Roshini.

Description of project:

I have altered a small wooden plaque with some chipboard,metal elements. mediums and texture pastes from Prima marketing finnabair line of art alchemy metallic paints, rust paste, heavy black gesso, heavy body gel, memory hardware powder and yeah finally some micro beads too.

linking up to the following challenges this month:
Help yourself to our buddy button
hearts.htmlcountryviewchallenges

Grab our badge for display on your blog!
sandee-and-amelie - june


4 comments:

  1. I love your artwork. Thank you so much for sharing. Isn't it wonderful that our work can be shared. Love Social Media.
    I live in British Columbia in Canada and you live in India and you can share your Artwork with myself and others around the world. Beautiful artwork.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a Judy, I am glad that you stopped by my blog.....Hugs

      Delete
  2. This is totally stunning Rossini. What a privilege for you to share it with us on Country View Crafts. The textures and colours are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an amazingly beautiful mixed media artwork!!!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.