Altered Quilling box in mixed media style

October 01, 2017
Hello everyone,

 Today's post is little special one as I this project is made to take part in finnabair creative team call to try my luck this time.  Its not anymore a secret that I love mixed media and altering if you have gone through my blog earlier.

I have altered a small paper quilling gift box into altered mixed media object. I hope Finn and all my friends will like it.do leave some love in comments if you do so.

here are the pics :)



materials used:


  • flower from finnabair mechanicals
  • micro beads
  • finnabair mica powders
  • steampunk copper metallic paint
  • heavy body gel
  • soft gel(to coat on paper quilled box as varnish)
            For more pics and close ups of this project, please do check my Instagram posts.

Thanks for visiting my blog.Have a nice day ahead.

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.